I have been here a week already and haven't done a blog of my new grand baby. Time to get busy and play catch up. Chris and I left last Tuesday and by that evening were holding our new grandson! He is beautiful (of course) and it is always so amazing to me to hold a newborn. It was perfect in every way. I could have held and admired him all night : )
Grandpa also enjoyed time with Tyson!
Chris and I also got to see Zachary show is off his expertise on his new scooter. I was amazed
with how skilled he is. He started out with great concentration as you can see : ) but had no problem keeping up with the neighborhood!
1 comment:
I've been checking here a few times daily; just waiting on the "Granny report."
Re: your comment...I stopped at H/D dealerships on my trip last fall. I got a great book there about Grandma's Harley. The kids love it, as do I (even if I won't spring for the extra $$ for the name.) Enjoy those kids nd drive safe.
Nancy
Post a Comment