Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hedgehog Lace-In 2010

Another great Hedgehog Guild Lace-in has come to an end! Two full days of lacing with friends was wonderful! Louise Colgan was our ever perfect Milanese teacher and I started my Milanese Fan. I didn't get too much done on it because I had preparation time that had to go into it before. The fan does not have color choices, braid choices, or pin holes marked. You become the designer of your piece. It is so much fun, I love it!
I was fortunate to host Louise at my home this year. We had such a good time together. She is a great guest : ) We laced all day Saturday and then several of us took Louise out for dinner at The Spaghetti Factory. Sunday was lacing all day then Louise had to fly home. The weekend went by way too fast! Here are some pictures of the event and my lace : )











No comments: