I had the bestest birthday weekend ever at Yosemite National Park! We stayed the weekend at the Ahwahnee hotel on the valley floor. Our room was situated in a beautiful spot overlooking the back of the grounds. The room was decorated with original furniture and paintings from when the hotel opened in 1927. We dined in style in the fabulous Ahwahnee dining room. The first night was my actual birthday and they brought me a birthday cupcake : ) (cute!)
The park was in its fall splendor and I got some amazing picture shots! We were able to stand atop Glacier Point and see down into the valley.


We got to see my park favorite all the waterfalls! They were still looking good even though it was late in the season.


The fall colors were spectacular!!!



Chris and I went on a hike to Mirror Lake and saw some beautiful sights.



I also got some cool pictures of the weather conditions on the valley floor.


The big trees of Mariposa Grove were an added fun trip.
My birthday celebration was absolutely perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment