Monday, January 10, 2011

Bring out the ark! (or our Christmas trip to Utah)

To catch up on our Christmas trip to Utah I have to start with the drive up.  The weather in So Cal was horrible. It had been pouring rain for days.  We couldn't wait any longer to make the trip so we took off a few days before Christmas.  It rained the entire trip and did not let up until we reached Beaver. Then it turned into snow.  (which I was actually happy about because the snow is  dry : )  I was so tired of rain.  Here are some of the pictures we took on the way up.



The ducks enjoyed the wet weather as you can see!  They stopped by to see us in Mesquite, Nevada.


A waterfall in the virgin river gorge.  There were waterfalls all around us.



The Virgin River was higher than I have ever seen.



Snow scenes around Filmore.  By the time we got here I was happy to see the snow : )

No comments: