This last Sunday I was in for a treat! I was one of about 30 ladies who participated in the annual needlepoint conference in the foothills above Monrovia! I was lucky when an opening came up for the class because it fills up immediately upon registration. One participant had to cancel so Carol at Garden Gate Needlepoint asked me if I would like to attend. I of course said Yes!
We met at the store at 8:15 am to car pool to the cabin. Here is where we stitched : )
When we got there we were served a fantastic breakfast and browsed through the needlepoint "goodies" for sale. Then class started. We started working on our initial in needlepoint that when done will go on our tote bags (that we got for registering)
When we had our lunch break (after a yummy chinese chicken salad and homemade zucchini bread) I took a walk and got some pictures of our surroundings. There was even a little creek with (gasp!) water still in it!
It was a beautiful day!




No comments:
Post a Comment