Friday, November 28, 2008

A Day of Thanks

Well we just celebrated Thanksgiving Day and I have much to be thankful for. The list would be endless but highest would have to be:

1. My faith
2. My family (I love you Chris, Mike, Caroline, Julie, Rafa, Shannon, and Ethan!)
And Grandchildren too! (Marielle, Zachary, and soon to be grandchild number 3)
3. My friends (you know who you are : )

I was the Thanksgiving queen this year and had a house full of relatives and friends. We were able to enjoy the company of Grandpa Kingsley, Chris' sister Linda, her son Brian and his wife Jade and their children Emilie and Brynn, my niece Kimberly and my niece Paula's little boy Blake, Brian's grandma Voigt and Uncle and his little boy. It was a fun night!


Having fun with Brynn



Brynn loves to dance!



Emilie and Brynn

The whole crew!

3 comments:

Mohammed UK said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Research shows that gratitude increases happiness!

The Qur'an says: If you are grateful, We will increase (what you have)...

2Grandmas2 said...

There is a bit of Kingsley resemblance in the baby. I just can't believe that we all have grandkids. How is that possible? Wasn't it just yesterday that I stood in a circle with a bunch of girls passing a ring to "time in a bottle?" We cannot be getting old, can we?

Lisa M said...

So fun!!