and the club furnished the lasagna meal with salad and rolls.
Francesca and I worked on our own projects,
(hers being a knitted baby afghan and mine a rug) The rug will have to remain unidentified as to content at this time due to its future gift designation. We had a sheep ornament gift exchange after the lunch and got the sheep together for a "herd" picture : )
We left that party and headed over to Riverside for the River Spinners Christmas Party. This is a small group of spinning wheel enthusiasts who get together to create our own yarn out of fiber (be it wool, cotton, or whatever) It was a small group but we had a fun afternoon. No pictures for this one as I left the camera in the car. I worked on finishing my grandson Zac's Christmas stocking.
I got home at 5:30 and at 6:30 we headed over to church for the family Christmas Party. We had a nice dinner and Christmas Carols afterwards. The building was decorated so festive. Cindy Schofield and Jean Nauman joined us at our table.
We also received a visit from Daphne and her dad here with the Nichols.
It was a busy day and evening but so enjoyable!
2 comments:
So fun to see people from the RH ward!!
Hi Colette,
Chiara helped me get our Thanksgiving pictures up and I was excited to see a comment. Thanks! I'll call you probably on Sunday when we get there. Fun to see all your Christmas pictures. Jane
Post a Comment