In all the busyness and stress I forgot to take my camera to both parties. Sorry about no pictures!
On Wednesday night I went to my lace Christmas Party at my friend Carole's home in Westminster. Her home was decorated so beautifully and the potluck dishes were so good.
We had a gift exchange afterwards and I received a package of thank you cards with lace patterns on the front. It was a nice evening.
The next morning I went to our adult ed needlework class and we also had a potluck party.
There was some amazing food there. Someone even brought homemade omelets. We had a brunch meal and showed off our finished handmade Christmas presents. Everyone loved the
ones I finished but due to children reading this blog I am sworn to secrecy. No one will know what they are until after Christmas : ) Then I will post pictures.
Next party is Saturday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment