Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our visit with Luke!!! (and parents : )








Julie, Rafa, and baby Luke came to visit us last weekend. They had to make it a fast visit because of work. They drove down from Utah on Friday, stayed the weekend and left on Monday morning. Rafa's best friend was getting married Saturday morning and he wanted to be there for him. Chris and I got to watch little Luke while they went to the wedding. What a charmer he is! He has the cutest smile and is so mobile now : )
We went to eat at some favorite restaurants (Ruby's and El Chollo) and Chris's sister Linda came over to visit on Sunday afternoon. Rafa and I got to watch some old westerns (we both enjoy them) and Julie and I spent some mom and daughter time. It was a wonderful but too short weekend. Grandma thanks you for the visit!

No comments: