Friday, July 22, 2011

Fairview Lace Days!

While I was celebrating the Harry Potter finale in Utah I did take some time off for lacing!  The Fairview Lace Days was held July 11-13 in Fairview, Utah.  It just happened to be the 20th anniversary and we received a beautiful tote bag with the anniversary logo as well as a premium Richard Worthen anniversary bobbin!  Pretty awesome!   Here are some pictures of the fun!
 Elizabeth Peterson was my excellent teacher and is also a wonderful friend!

 Kathy Kirchner was the primary vendor of lace goodies.

 The museum had a lace display from the Beehive Lacer members of their beautiful lace pieces!

 I found another lacemaker twin when DeAnn and I noticed we were wearing the same t-shirt!

 Alice Dalton helping one of the new lacemakers.




It was wonderful spending time with all the Utah Lacemakers and enjoying the craft that I love so well!

No comments: