Friday, November 11, 2011

Lacing in the Mountains!


What a lovely weekend we had lacing in the mountains!  This event was put on by the White Sage Lace Guild, a local group residing in the Southern California mountains. Their little piece of heaven is called Pine Mountain Club and it is located west of the community of Frazier Park in the mountains between Los Angeles and Bakersfield.


From the time I arrived at Pine Mountain I could tell the weather was very unsettled.  It had been clear and sunny the day before but was looking ominous as I entered the clubhouse area.
It soon started to snow : )








I couldn't resist enjoying a little snow : )  (I did not want to go back in because I was having too much fun!)

After class we were taken to our own private cabin close by and had a wonderful evening drinking hot cocoa, reading, and trying to finish a puzzle : )





We had to get a picture of all of us in front of the cabin!


I also worked on more of my Milanese fan, with our wonderful teacher Louise!  I am so excited,  almost done!!


Thank you White Sage Lace Guild for a great event and fun weather to enjoy it in!

No comments: