I started a reading challenge as one of my goals where I read a book a week for every week of the year. I am trying to keep up with the posting part of it in my blog, which will probably be the hardest part of the whole challenge : ) I have been so busy with other goals that blogging has been set aside. Maybe this will keep me blogging more often!
My first book that I finished this week is "The Touch" by Randall Wallace. Randall Wallace is a screen writer for such films as "Braveheart" and "Pearl Harbor." My husband gave me this book for Christmas, picking it out all by himself : ) I was a wonderful read!! Combination tender love story, grief, redemption, and the surprise ending. It might seem like a cliche type but I enjoyed it and would highly recommend it!
No comments:
Post a Comment