Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pictures from Christmas! (belated : )

I have been so busy with other things as well as being burned out on the computer for some time, so have not posted any new blogs for a while.  Now I am feeling more energetic so will try to catch up. I especially need to post my picture of all of the grand children! 

HERE THEY ARE!!!!




The first picture is probably better but Luke is turning his head and you can't see his face : )
Oh well.....it is amazing we got most of them to look the right way (lol)

Now on to other pictures!


Here are Julie and I holding the little sweetheart on Christmas Day! (what cute boots you have Sophie : )



Of course I have to have the annual Christmas Concert by Marielle Kingsley : )


 What a priceless look on Luke's face as he watches his cousin play the violin!



Sophie has the greatest looks on her face : )





Doctor Luke is ready to begin his practice.  (courtesy of Aunt Shannon's Christmas present of the doctors outfit and Grandma Kingsley's embroidered name on his coat : )




Here is Zachary (my little elf) performing at his pre-school Christmas program!
(along with his class)



Some pictures of Mari, Tennyson, and Cosette at the museum!



I would have to say it was a wonderful Christmas in Utah!

No comments: