Well I better blog on my visit with the second set of grandchildren right now or won't get around to it : )
Ethan and Shannon and the boys arrived last Tuesday and stayed through Saturday. It was quite active around our house with two boys under the age of five : ) They started their days early and exhausted me early too! Of course the trips to the amusement parks didn't help : )
(but I wouldn't have it any other way, I had so much fun!!!)
First was Disneyland and we celebrated Zachary's 5th Birthday enjoying the Park!
Everyone in the park was wishing Zac a Happy Birthday with his big B-Day button on his shirt!
After a whirlwind day at D-land the next day we headed to Knotts Berry Farm!
The boys love Snoopy as you can see!
Don't Zach and his dad look peaceful : )
Grandpa and Grandma Kingsley got Zachary a lego space shuttle set for his birthday!
I think the week went well and we had a fun time! (Tyson thinks so too : )





No comments:
Post a Comment