Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lacing at the Libby's Lake House : )

Two weeks ago I went to a lace retreat in Washington State.  The retreat was a couple hours north of our Washington house at a beautiful lake near the Mount Saint Helens volcano.


That is Mount Saint Helens above the lake at the top of the photo!
The first two days of the retreat were pleasant and partly sunny so we had beautiful views, but I actually loved the changing of the weather at the end of the second day when I took these awesome pictures!







The house was huge and we had a great area to lace in.


The majority of the class was working on Milanese projects, but I chose to continue on my Torchon Fan. Louise Colgan was our wonderful teacher.


We slept in dorm room style and my roomate was Shelly (here below working on her lace)





Our evenings were spent relaxing and as you can see some card playing too : )


Thought I better put in a picture of my project too!  (I am now more than halfway done : )



Saving the best picture for last : )   (our illustrious lace group)


Another great lacing event!

No comments: