Friday, February 27, 2009

Winter Lace Conference

Our class picture! (sounds like grade school : )


Here are pictures from our annual winter lace conference in Newport Beach, California.
The conference was held February 13 through February 16. I took the Milanese Lace Class
with Louise Colgan and almost finished my dogwood. I am still working on it a little each day and should have it finished next week. Lots of lace and fun with many old and new friends.
After the conference was over one of the teachers, Susie Johnson, stayed over a week to continue lace teaching for several of us. I was then able to work on my Bucks point ground lace too.
By the end of the second weekend I was beginning to have lace burnout, so I think 7 days is long enough for me for an all day class : )

Carole and I taking care of the registrations

Francesca, Louise (our milanese lace teacher) and Amelia



Francesca hard at work in class

Susie Johnson relaxing after a hard day teaching : )

No comments: