Monday, November 30, 2009

Adventures with Mari (and her parents)


My son Mike and his family spent Thanksgiving week at our house and after going through all my pictures I decided that I will split my blog up (too many cute pictures to pass up on : ) and write over several days. I am not up to marathon blogging right now : )
I think I will start backwards so I can post on Thanksgiving first before the month of November is over. I hosted Thanksgiving again this year and along with Mike we had Chris' family over. That included Chris' dad, his sister Linda, brother Jon, nephew Brian, his wife Jade, and daughter Brynn. It was a fun evening spending time with family. Mari gave us a violin recital, playing all of her Christmas songs. She is definitely the aspiring violinist!


Below left to right- Linda, Jade, Grandpa Kingsley, Brian and Brynn



I got a picture of her with her great grandfather Robert Kingsley. Mari was so excited to see him!


Brynn and Mari really enjoyed each others company.


We again did the Thanksgiving picture and it turned out well. It was a wonderful evening enjoying each others company.

No comments: