The day before Thanksgiving we all went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house to visit and take them to lunch. I have mentioned my Aunt Mimi and Uncle John before (they live in El Segundo,
right next to the ocean) as I visit them often. Mari was so excited to visit more relatives, this time her great great aunt and uncle.
We went to eat at the Marmalade Cafe, near their home, an excellent choice for lunch. They have the best sweet potato fries! I had a seafood salad with lots of crab and shrimp. Afterwards we
went to the beach (where the fun began!)
Mari couldn't get enough of the water (and collecting shells : )
The weather was picture perfect. I spied this pelican waiting to catch his lunch.I had to get some pictures with my relatives and snap one of Mike, Caroline and Mari.
It ended up being a wonderful day (good food, family, and fun)
No comments:
Post a Comment