Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Pictures!



We just got our family pictures in the mail and I had to show off. Some of them have already been around (on facebook and my childrens blogs) but I haven't blogged on them yet!




I actually enjoyed the process (of course I didn't have to worry about trying to get my grandchildren to smile : ) and everything went smoothly. I want to let Shannon know how grateful I am for her organizing the event. I know as the years go by I will really appreciate that we had this done!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love, love, love these photos! Yes, I think you will be very glad you took them down the road. I started a new blog. I guess I needed some new inspiration. We'll see how it goes. But u can check it out at thepetitoyster.blogspot.com if you want :)

2Grandmas2 said...

Wonderful...I think I need to arrange to do the same.