Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pictures from our Backyard (and other things : )

We are spending some time at the Washougal home and thought I would post some February pictures of our backyard.





I still have to pinch myself sometimes to remember that these pictures are really behind our house. ( in Washington that is : )


I can't forget some pictures of one of my favorite waterfalls! (Multnomah Falls that is!)



We also visited some other picture spots. This tunnel was redone recently so it could be used for a walking, biking spot. It used to be part of the Gorge scenic highway during the 1930s -1940s but was closed because of the danger of rock slides.


Some of the other wonders we encountered along the scenic highway.



The weather has been pretty good. We had some rain the first two days but it has been partly sunny to sunny ever since. I love it!

3 comments:

Shannon Abbott said...

I love you MOM & DAD! It looks beautiful!

2Grandmas2 said...

Rejuvenates, doesn't it? I have learned to even love the rain; It just washes everything away for a fresh start...day after day after day after day. ;-) Fantastic pictures. We are truly blessed to have a tiny piece of this heaven.

Anna McClure said...

I was there last fall. So beautiful! I hated to leave. I even went zip-lining over the gorge.