
It is catch up time for blogging( or in other words birthday parties, visiting grand kids, and going to conventions) I will start with Marielle's 6th birthday party first : )
Celebration time started April 24, 2 p.m., with a large group of six year old girls laughing and talking! They spent time painting sun-catchers and masks to take home.

Mari insisted on this being a "pink party" and as you can see by the food, pink captures the look of the day completely!
Mari's cousins also came to celebrate. Tyson, and Luke enjoyed the party atmosphere and were caught up in the excitement : ) Too Cute!!!
Zac enjoying his cake!!

Mike enjoying little Luke
Mari did a good job blowing out the candles as friends and family looked on : )
Then it was time for presents!


I think Mari likes the tote bag I made for her to carry her music lesson books!

I think Luke enjoyed trying out some of Mari's new presents : )
After the party the immediate family went to the The Mayan Restaurant to eat dinner.

The Mayan is similar to Rainforest Cafe except the draw for kids lies in the dinner entertainment. They have a pool area large and deep enough to dive and swim in, and a tall cliff by it where some of the workers dive off into the water as others beat drums. I didn't catch a picture (just missed it) of the diving but it was fun to watch. After dinner Mari was brought a dessert that was just like fireworks : ) Lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment