Thursday, March 17, 2011

Zachary's 4th Birthday Bash!


We had a wonderful time this weekend with Shannon, Ethan, Zachary and Tyson! Zachary was so excited because he was going to spend two days at Disneyland and see all of his favorite characters
 (especially Mickey Mouse!) He turned four years old on Monday March 14, and we all shared in his excitement and joy of Disneyland on his birthday (always more fun with little kids)  Tyson did very well there and enjoyed it too.

Buzz Lightyear was a hit as was the Matterhorn Bobsled ride : )



Even the little things brought enjoyment to them.  (especially those Mickey Mouse suckers : )




Though I think the most exciting thing for Zac was all of those important autographs he got in his Disneyland autograph book!  I can't believe all of the Disney characters that were there waiting for those ultimate photo shots : )







  I don't think Tyson was quite sure about them as you can see by the picture below : )




It was a delightful day for Grandma and Grandpa Kingsley.   So much fun to see their faces light up at the Magic Kingdom!






No comments: