Wednesday, May 25, 2011
May Utah Visit (Part Eight) I did it!
Well I can say that I finally did it!!! I ran in my first 5K race! My daughters Julie and Shannon joined me on the route. I have to say they encouraged me to keep going and to try my best : ) The race was called "Running with Angels" and it was held at Thanksgiving Point gardens in Utah. It was beautiful to see all of the Tulips in bloom as we ran the course. I have to admit that I walked part of it but was still proud of myself. This has been a goal of mine since January and this race with my daughters gave me the opportunity to put a checkmark "finished" on my goal list. I am so jazzed though, that I plan on signing up for more races soon. Many thanks to Shan and Julie! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment