I just finished with another Winter Lace Conference and it was fantastic!
I took three classes during the conference as well as several days after conference (one of the teachers stayed over to teach : ) Loved it!!!!
On Friday I took Withoff with Susie Johnson, then moved to Hinojosa Lace with Sylvie Nguyen, then ended the conference with Louse Colgan and her Torchon Fan. I have now completed two of her fans with a third one half way finished, and a fourth one just started. One more to go after I finish the other two : )
I was busy and did not take as many pictures as I usually do, but here are a few to give you an idea of our weekend : )
This was our Hinojosa Lace class!
We had a hotel room instead of class room so my pictures are a little dark.
Here I am with my Hinojosa Lace teacher Sylvie!
Below are some pictures from the banquet, the teachers showcase, and our presentation for the evening, by Gillian Dye! She told us all about early laces and how she reconstructed them into modern pieces of lace.
It was a wonderful conference following a tradition of many years of perfection!






1 comment:
Welcome home, glad you had a great time (I knew you would).
Post a Comment