Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trip to the Reagan Presidential Library

Last week Chris and I went on a day trip to the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley.  The last time I visited this presidential library was right after it first opened years ago.  I went with my mom and still remember how much fun we had : )

It was a beautiful day, though a tad windy for me.  Some of the docents at the library said that was the windiest day they had ever seen since volunteering there.  A side benefit to the wind is  it made the views around the library quite spectacular !



Along the winding drive up to the library they had banners displayed for each president of the United States.







The courtyard and entrance to the library are fun.



Air Force 1 was spectacular to see and I touched the section of the Berlin Wall : )



It was a nice double date for Chris and I : )

No comments: