Saturday, May 3, 2008
It's party time!
Marielle's 4th birthday party is over and grandma has put her stamp of approval on the event. Mari wanted a princess theme birthday
and as you can see dressed for the occasion!
Her little friends joined her and wore princess in training tutus. Even Zachary joined in the party celebration (with Sharon )
Shannon created the awesome cake patterned after "Swan Lake" and it was delicious!

What a special little princess!
I have been having such a great time in Utah. Not only did I enjoy Marielle's birthday I also was able to go to the BYU women's conference in Provo, Utah. It was a wonderful two day long event with speakers geared toward our faith and women's topics. I particulary enjoyed the ones I sat in on about facing adversity and trials in our life and extending forgiveness. The whole event lifted my spirit and touched my heart. There is nothing better then celebrating a granddaughters birthday and being spiritually nourished in the same week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment