This last week has been crazy, busy and so much fun! As I mentioned in the last post we spent the day with my granddaughter Mari at San Diego Wild Animal Park. Not to be undone, my other grandchild Zachary (alias ZacMan) came to visit us Friday through Tuesday. (and yes, his mom Shannon came along too) What an active little guy, he never stops!
I borrowed a high chair, stroller, and toddler toys from a friend so we would be set up. He had so much fun outside in the backyard, especially with our cat Elvis : ) I'm not sure what Elvis thought of him though.
Shannon enjoyed Saturday with her best friend Sarah Guzman and her daughter Daphne, eating and shopping. On Sunday we showed him off at church and afterwards headed to the beach!
We had to stop at Jacks surf shop to look for surf gear. Zachary had his first modeling job advertising the store : )
On Monday we went to visit great grandma Kingsley who has been at an assisted living center. Zachary couldn't go into the room because of his age but great grandma's room is on the first floor. I was able to take him up to the window from the outside so they could see each other. They both reached out and touched the window together. It brought tears to my eyes.
Our last destination was Victoria Gardens Mall in Rancho Cucamonga. Shannon did some shopping to get ready for Ethan's brothers wedding which is coming up soon . We ate dinner at P.F. Changs.
Shannon and Zac flew home yesterday. Looks like he is ready to relax with his music in the plane
Did we have fun! I miss them already!
No comments:
Post a Comment