Friday, June 13, 2008

Graduation Day!















It was June 11, 2008 and graduation day had arrived for my nephew Dustin Renck. He graduated from Hamilton High School in Aguanga, California. I can't believe that he is that old! So tall and handsome : ) Allison (his mother) had a party before graduation at her house and Dustin's friends and family were there to celebrate.






He opened presents and enjoyed the big cookie and gift cards from Chris and I. There were about 75 students in his graduating class and it was so fun to enjoy a small celebration for a change. My kids had graduation class sizes of around 500!





Their school had a computer slide show of all the graduates with their baby picture and senior picture, along with music. I could tell that the teachers, students, and parents take great pride in their school and their is a closeness not present in larger high schools.








Such a special day!

No comments: