Sorry for the delay in producing another blog. It has been almost three weeks since I wrote.
So many things have been happening it was difficult to find the time. I will now try to catch up.
We went to Utah to see Mari dance in her first recital, Saturday, June 14. There was no picture taking allowed during the performance so the pictures I have posted were taken after she performed.
The recital was presented by the Utah Dance Artists at the Kingsbury Hall on the University of Utah campus. We met at Mike's home before going to the performance. There were 47 groups performing and Mari's group was about halfway through. She danced to the song "When the Red, Red Robin." She was amazing! Mari was "helping" all the other girls in her group to remember their parts : ) She didn't seem scared at all.
After the recital we met her outside and her mom and dad gave her some congratulation flowers.
She met her friends, who had seen her performance, and they helped her celebrate. They are so cute!
Stay tuned for more adventures in the state of Washington.
No comments:
Post a Comment