
I am finally showing off my latest completed projects. (Family blogs kept getting in the way)
Zachary is modeling two of them, the miniature punchneedle truck and rocking horse. I enjoy
the punchneedle craft, it is relaxing and I can do it without too much concentration. When I first started the only

problem I had was using a very cheap beginning punchneedle kit from Michaels. The punchneedle and cloth in the kit were not easy to work with. Once I bought a higher quality needle and weavers cloth it became much easier. After I finished these two projects I cut them out and sewed them onto Zacman's polo shirts.
I also finished another miniature needle project. It is a pair of ballet slippers that I sewed onto

a shirt for Marielle. The only picture I took was before I sewed it onto the shirt.
The last project finished was the box below.

I bought an unfinished box from Michael's
and painted it purple. I finished punching the iris and glued it onto the box. I think it turned out really nice.
1 comment:
Thanks for the wonderful day on Saturday. You mean more to me than you could possibly know. A true friend is one with whom I can just pick up where we left off; be it one year or thirty. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment