The finish line was packed! I even saw someone I knew (Amber Arnold, who was there because her brother was also in the race) Luke was there also to see his dad (he slept the entire time) We were very proud of Rafa and wish him more success in future races.
After the race we drove up to Mike's house to meet them so we could go to the "Dam Jam" bluegrass festival. We went in their almost new Ford Freestyle with three rows of seats. The kids sat in the back, Chris and I were in the middle. We ended up near Park City right by the Rockport Dam in a cute park. It had an old one room church with great acoustics. There were people all over camp playing their instruments and "jamming." Mari brought her violin and joined in with the group inside the church. They were so kind to include her as she played her fiddle pieces.
It looks like she enjoyed playing to her admiring fans : )
No comments:
Post a Comment