Yesterday Chris and I spent the afternoon helping Brynn Voigt celebrate her second birthday!
Brynn is my nephew Brian's little girl and she is a cutie. Brian and Jade (his wife) decided on a Mickey Mouse theme for the party.
How fortunate for me since I happened to buy Brynn a Disney princess book with a Disney music phone attached. (I did not know of the theme, just liked the gift : ) Brian barbequed us hot dogs and hamburgers, along with potato salad, chips, and watermelon (which we brought)
All the kids loved the Mickey playhouse which kept them occupied while the adults ate the food.
Chris' dad , sister Linda (grandma : ) and Paula joined us there for the party.
I shot this picture below of Chris, Paula, and Grandpa Kingsley!
We enjoyed the theme cake, especially Brynn, who ended up almost laying down as she ate when her carseat tipped backward : )
Then she settled in to open her gifts. She loved the musical
card and gift Chris and I got her as well as all her other presents.
Brynn is really vocal and quite the mimic. She copies everything everyone says. Her grandma Linda is hoping her hair grows soon but she does have more then she had months ago!
I got a chance to hold Minnie close to my heart during the cake cutting!
No comments:
Post a Comment