Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Old Band Mom's" Reunion


On Friday I met for lunch with friends from the "Rowland High School Band" days!
It's hard to believe that it has been over ten years since we were traveling on the bus to field show competitions, carting props around and enjoying the adventure. The four of us including
myself, Jackie Arnold, Susan Shaver, and Linda Lew met at Jackie's house then we went to Alicia's restaurant in Brea to eat.
We were there over two hours talking about old band adventures and catching up on new memories. Before I met for lunch I found an old photo of all of us together at one of the field shows and made a copy to give each one. I also brought the camera along and we took another picture together (this time with the addition of two of Jackie's grand daughters : ) I am grateful for the memories we made while our kids were in high school and won't forget the fun times we had!

No comments: