She joined me for our lunch date with Mimi and John. They were so excited when we showed up.
We went to a restaurant in Manhattan Beach called the Copper Kettle .
We were able to sit outside in the patio area and enjoy the cool weather by the beach. Then we went back to their home and visited.
Afterwards I dropped by to visit a lace friend . We see each other at lace events and conferences during the year but it wasn't until last month that I found out she lives in El Segundo (just three blocks from my aunt and uncle!) I brought one of my lace projects and we worked and talked for the afternoon.
Julie went to the local shopping mall and came back later to pick me up. We then headed home.
My kind of day visiting family and lace friends!
2 comments:
I am glad you are having fun! I miss grandma!
I miss her too Shannon.
Thanks for always remembering grandma and grandpa.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment