I spent most of Mother's Day at Shannon's home watching her create an amazing flower arrangement for me. I bought the materials and she put it together. Talk about talent. It is now sitting on the dining room table ready to admire. Shannon also made me a yummy salad with strawberries, cranberries and almonds topped with poppyseed dressing. After lunch we went to church and then I had to give my goodbye hugs since I was heading back to Cali the next
morning.
And not to forget my other presents, Caroline give me two specialty jars of honey (orange and lemon) and Julie gave me a hand made wooden sign with "Colette's Creations" written on it.
Many thanks to my family for a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Who would have thought that adult children would be as wonderful as they are? A belated happy Mom's day, my friend.
N
Post a Comment